• Meetings of each stage, each quarter
• Meetings to update each other in the Houses, or in the parishes
• Training meetings
• Meetings for delegates
2) Ceremony of Stages Consecration
Each year in June, the Houses of Adoration come together in each diocese, in order to celebrate the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, known as Corpus Christi, and proceed with the undertaking of the consecration, known as the Ceremony of Stages to the Living Person of Jesus Christ, Present in the Holy Eucharist. It is made for all the Houses of Adoration around the world and is an undertaking which strongly marks the life of the movement, and, more broadly, the lives of those who participate in it.
The Houses of Adoration are found regularly meeting at Lourdes, for their national and international gatherings, as well as, for important events for the Church.
– Pentecost 2006: The Houses of Adoration participated in the meeting of ecclesial movements.
– April 2011: The Houses of Adoration gathered in Rome for the Beatification of Pope John Paul II.
– May 2013: Scheduled for the vigil of Pentecost, a gathering of all the movements with Pope Francis.
5) Jubilee celebrations
– The Great Jubilee of 2000 : The Houses of Adoration were in Rome on several occasions throughout the year.
– 5 May 2009 : The Houses of Adoration were invited to Gibraltar for the Jubilee of Our Lady of Europe.
The Basilica of Our Lady of Europe.
6) The International Eucharistic Congress
The Houses of Adoration have actively participated in the following :
– June 2008 :
49th International Eucharistic Congress in Quebec City, Canada
The Eucharist, gift of God for the life of the world.
– June 2012:
50th International Eucharistic Congress in Dublin, Ireland
The Eucharist, Communion with Christ and each other
7) The banner
The banner is used for Eucharistic processions, especially for the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ known as Corpus Christi.
A video interview was recorded at the International Eucharistic Congress in Dublin by a Catholic TV channel from Quebec, Canada.
9) Adoration 2nd June 2013
Within the framework of the Year of Faith, and on Sunday 2nd June 2013, the Feast day of Corpus Christi, Eucharistic Adoration took place at the same time (17.00 Vatican time), all over the world.
In the cathedrals of each diocese, and in every church where it was possible, there was a time of adoration, a witnessing of faith that contemplated the mystery of the Living God, Present among us through His Body and Blood.
The Houses of adoration are at the heart of this event since this date marks the day of Consecration for us, each year, and commemorates it as the life of our movement.
They were gathered at Lourdes to live this great event. All those who could not be with us for this gathering, were invited to participate in the event, in the cathedrals of their diocese.